Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recessional decisions

Shocking start to my Sunday morning. Usually I don't blog about very personal things, however since I needed a forum to air my disgust, shock and awe...it's blog time. CBC News Sunday is getting cancelled! ARRRRGH. Better than "One on One" with that fish Mansbridge, (has he been cancelled? Why is he golden?) Evan and Carol have occupied my Sunday mornings engaging me in politics where I would usually have little interest and portray unique Canadian views on current events for years.
Now what? More Mansbridge....hope not. B.O.R.I.N.G. In fact my favourite Mansbridge bit was done on "This Hour has 22 Minutes" Where Peter was portrayed interviewing himself yuk yuk yuking it up with his own "witty" responses.
CBC obviously doesn't have it's finger on the pulse of Canadian viewers. Take George on The Hour, he started his show with no audience...didn't they know that when he was at CityTV the t-shirts stating "I"m Georges wife" sold out in record amounts? So they start him without an audience then a dim bulb lights up and he gets audience space, a better set and an A list of guests.
Hello CBC we are not our parents generation.

No comments: