Things you just don't see in the south:
1. The foyer fills with steam when the outer door opens.
2. Frost on eyelashes.
3. Where sky meets horizon and both look the same.
4. Most cars in parking lot idling, locked and vacant.
5. Seven dollar tin of salmon.
6. Ungrafittii-ed artwork.
7. Ravens the size of geese.
8. Eyeglasses don't get steamy outside, they get frosted.
I expect my fascination with the northern "normals" will continue and will add to the list to keep my southerly friends informed.